I fresh pear or apple peeled - cored or sliced
1 extra large egg well beaten
*1 heaping tablespoon nut flour
*1 tablespoon goat yogurt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon butter
*yogurt, warm berries or additional honey for topping
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine egg, almond flour, baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat small skillet and melt butter in it.
3. Add batter and sliced fruit. Drizzle honey and cinnamon over it.
4. Bake 20 minutes. Remove carefully using pot holder on skillet handle.
5. Cool five minutes and add topping of choice.