VEAL MEATBALLS, ITALIAN-STYLE WITH SAUCE
1 pound ground veal
1 cup almond flour
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups tomato juice
1 bay leaf
Dried Rosemary, Oregano and Basil liberally shaken
1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon of honey
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine ground veal, almond flour, egg, onion, parsley, salt, garlic and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. (Mixture will be moist.)
2. Shape into 12 meatballs; arrange in greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake in 350 degrees oven 20 minutes or until centers are no longer pink, turning once.
4. Sauce: Combine ingredients in a saucepan , reserving honey. Simmer until reduced in half. Remove from heat, remove bay leaf, add honey.
5. Pour over meat balls before or after they are cooked.