500 grams lean beef strips
1 400 ml can pure coconut milk*
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red capsicum (bell pepper) cut into strips
1 bunch spinach, washed and shredded
1 handful fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped
2 teaspoons real sea salt
1. Mix beef strips with olive oil and garlic
2. Heat deep electric frypan on high, stir-fry beef strips in batches, removing each batch when cooked.
3. Return beef to frypan with all other ingredients. Because spinach is so bulky when raw you may need to add half, wait until it wilts down then add the other half.
4. Cook on low until meat is cook through and all spinach is wilted.
5. Garnish with basil leaves.