1/2 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a bowl mix the above ingredients together add more flour as needed to form a ball.
2. Oil a pan with olive oil (we use a pizza pan) add the dough ball press with hands forming to the shape of a small pizza crust,don't worry if its not as big as the pan.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 with the pan & crust (this alows the crust to set up and brown a bit, by the time the oven heats up the crust should be crisp and ready for the toppings.)
4. Remove from oven top with: Sliced Tomatoes, Harvarti cheeze, Basil & Oregano
5. Drizzle with olive oil bake for 10 min.