1 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup grated cheddar
1. Mix dry curd cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese in food processor. Transfer this mixture to a bowl.
2. Add almond flour and grated cheddar to the bowl.
3. Mix well, form into 4 balls (moisten hands) and then roll into ropes about 1/2 inch thick. Length will vary as to the thickness.
4. Pat down slightly, cut into 1 inch pieces.
5. Bring pot of water to boil, then lower temp. to where the water is simmering.
6. Drop gnocchi into the water. When they rise to the top, remove and place into cold water.
7. Drain water, refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. Reheat and serve with tomato sauce, SCD bacon, sausage, ham etc.