1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons honey
3 egg whites, plus enough water to make 1/2 cup total
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients.
2. Beat egg whites, water and whole egg.
3. Add other wet ingredients to egg mixture.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix very well. (I beat it with a fork.)
5. Add more flour by the tablespoon to thicken. Note: These pancakes are delicate and can be difficult to flip. Adding flour makes it a little easier.
6. Pour a little olive oil onto a griddle or frying pan. Set heat to medium.
7. Drop/pour batter into the pan. If the batter is thick, flatten it a little with your spoon or fork.
8. Cook until bubbles form across the surface of the pancake. (about 2 mins)
9. Flip and cook about 1-2 mins longer.
10. Remove from pan and drizzle with honey or other sauce.