3 cups SCD low-fat yogurt, about 1 1/2 pounds
1 cup clover honey
1 large vanilla bean, split (I guess you could use vanilla extract)
1. Place the yogurt in a large bowl.
2. Combine the honey and vanilla bean in a saucepan, warm over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes. Do not boil or overheat. Remove from the heat, cover with plastic wrap and let stand 20 minutes.
3. Scrape vanilla pulp from the bean and discard the bean. Stir the vanilla pulp back in honey and whisk the honey into the yogurt.
4. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.