1/2 skinless boneless chicken breast
2 pats butter
1-2 cloves fresh garlic sliced
1 fresh basil leaf shredded
a sprig of fresh dill
shake of dried Rosemary
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons SCD chicken soup
1 sprig fresh parsley, minced
a few drops of honey
1. Flatten chicken breasts but don't pound them too thin.
2. Heat a skillet and add the butter. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
3. Cook until brown on one side about five minutes. Turn, brown and add remaining seasonings and broth.
4. Simmer for two minutes and remove chicken to a cutting board and cool slightly. Meanwhile allow pan juices to simmer until well reduced. Add honey, stir well.
5. Slice chicken ans place on serving dish. Pour the gravy over.