4 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 cup chopped cranberries
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup homemade yogurt
1 tablespoon orange peel, minced
1 egg yolk beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Combine flour and baking soda.
3. Cut in butter with wire whisk until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
4. Add chopped cranberries, egg and yogurt and lightly mix with a fork.
5. Add orange peel and mix in.
6. Place large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
7. Brush the top of each with egg yolk.
8. Bake for 9 minutes, until golden brown.