3/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teasoon salt
green herbs, if desired
almond flour, enough to bake a batter.
1. Mix ingredients together and stir well.
2. Scrape batter into a microwaveable bowl or dish with a flat bottom and vertical sides.
3. Microwave about three and a half minutes (microwaves vary).
4. Turn out on a board to cool. If you want, you can put it back in the dish upside down, and microwave again for one minute. This makes the bottom side drier.
5. Cool a little and cut sideways into slices. This will be firm enough to make a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. You can also cut slices and toast them.
6. Keep unused bread wrapped and in the frig. It will keep well.